For people who fight to build body are a real challenge and the full picture for demanding to build body along with facing health issues, lack of appetite, fuelling sport, building muscle or just trying to overcome skinny genes. Actually, there’s no real health problem with being lean naturally. Nevertheless, if you want to build body, just do it the healthy way – which is not about stuffing your face at the all-you-can-eat buffet.
Calories count, but so do nutrients – you have to focus on healthy foods to gain weight, because even though you have more flexibility with calories, good nutrition is still dominant. It’s essential that you build body the right way, not by eating chips, sweets or cakes, and other high – calorie junk foods which are full of saturated fat and sugar, or with fizzy drinks. Such foods can increase your body fat instead of your lean body mass.
Foods that pack a punch
- Foods highest in calories and nutrients are those high in fat. Plant fats from nuts, peanuts, seeds, peanut butter, almond butter, avocados, hummus, and oils are great sources of healthy fats loaded with nutrients and calories.
- Animal fats provide nutrients and the same amount of calories as plant fats, but they also contain saturated fats, which can increase bad cholesterol.
- Drink high-calorie juices instead of water and choose high-calorie condiments, such as mayonnaise, thousand island, and Caesar salad dressings.
- Meal replacement drinks and smoothies are very convenient. Eat nuts by the handful or sprinkle them on top of soups, salads, cereal, desserts and casseroles for added protein, fiber, healthy fat, and calories. Granola, loaded with nuts and dried fruits, is a concentrated source of nutritious calories, especially when eaten with full-fat Greek-style yogurt, which is higher in protein than milk?
- Dried fruits are a concentrated source of calories that can be tossed on salads, yogurts, cereals, desserts and trail mixes or eaten alone.
- Potatoes are a great vehicle for toppings. When you cook potatoes, add in flavored oils, milk, cheese, chili, vegetables and beans.
- Another easy way to add calories is to drizzle olive oil on vegetables, salads, whole grains, soups, casseroles and stews.
- Eat often to gain weight and have six mini meals a day
- Eat often and choose wisely, and you can expect to gain an average of half a pound to a pound per week.
- The goal is to choose foods that are packed with vitamins, minerals, nutrients and calories so each bite is loaded with good nutrition.
Many people believe that the core of a healthy diet is the marginalization of unhealthy foods. However, a good diet should also slot in an increased intake of nutritious, health-boosting foods. Appending below are the best foods for healthy eaters to stock up on and these are the techniques of tricking the metabolic rates to build muscle by burning the fat at the same time.
Standard of glucose economy
The diet rule of glucose economy is those bigger muscles, and less fat. Glucose is the blood sugar which is a vital fuel source for the body enriched with protein and fat.
Never mind about the duration, just set your goal as short as possible. All one has to keep in mind to be followed is that: determine the total calories, never worry about the calories, ingest more amounts of protein nutrients than that of regular requirement, and try not to look bigger!